The Summer Reading Club online program or Club site will feature the following 21 authors and illustrators who have released new titles in 2017–18.
Each author/illustrator will have a profile in the online Celebrity Corner and children will be able to preview selected chapters of their newly released titles.
Why not contact our guest authors/illustrators to arrange an author chat in your library or create a book display profiling their newest releases and other popular titles written by this amazing line up of story-telling talent!
- Anita Heiss–My Australian Story: Our Race for Reconciliation
- Christy Burne–To the Lighthouse
- Cosentino–The Mysterious World of Consentino
- Deb Fitzpatrick–The Amazing Spencer Gray
- Felice Arena–Sporty Kids, Andy Roid, Specky McGee series
- Jack Heath–The Mysterious World of Consentino, The Danger series
- Jo Stanley–Play Like a Girl series
- Katrina Germein–Great Goal! Marvellous Mark!
- Laura Sieveking–The Royal Academy of Sport for Girls series
- Mary Van Reyk–Surf Riders Club series
- Michael Adams–Skyfire: The Seven Signs
- Michael Hyde–Footy Dreaming, Change Game
- Michael Panckridge–Big Bash, League of Legends, The Clued Up 6, The Legends series
- Nova Weetman–Everything is Changed, Choose Your Own Ever After series
- Patty Mills–Game Day series
- Stephanie (Hex) Bendixsen (Bajo & Hex)–Pixel Raiders: Speed Zone
- Steven (Bajo) O’Donnell (Bajo & Hex)–Pixel Raiders: Speed Zone
- Susannah McFarlane (Mac Park)–EJ Girl Hero, D-Bot Squad series
- Tim Cahill–Tiny Timmy series
- Tony Wilson–The Selwood Boys series
- Z.F Kingbolt–Into Tordon
The online program of activities will also include blogs by Michael Panckridge author many fast-paced sporty book series (Big Bash, League of Legends, The Clued Up 6) and Laura Seiveking, author of newly released The Royal Academy of Sport for Girls series.
Online competitions for 2017 will include the national registration draw, What Happen’s Next story writing competitions with Jack Heath, a short-story free write, and the Britannica Digital Learning sponsored Game On quiz.
Children will also be able to post book raves, pictures and log their reading online too!
Content on the Club site will be ready to view from 1 November 2017. All online competitions will be open from 1 December 2017 through 31 January 2018.